Gold Coast Development Oceanview Land

Property ID : LL1700107
$1,627,000
Lot Area: 5.8 ha

Oceanview Development Land for sale in Playa Conchal Guanacaste Gold Coast

This beautiful oceanview development land Conchal is only eight hundred meters from Playa Conchal.

One of the best and most visited beaches of Guanacaste.

Measure: Oceanview development land Conchal area 57.762 m² or 14 acres

This property has a public street in front of more than 100 meters and has as an adjoining the Hydrographic Basin and the Reserve Melia Conchal.

The estate has a secondary forest by natural regeneration, counting on trees like Laurel, Níspero, Espavel, Cedro, Pochote, Guanacaste, Guácimo, Zaino, etc .;

Among the fauna found there are white-tailed deer, lazy bear, monkeys congos, coyotes, parakeets, several pigeons, partridge, parrots, magpies, bricks, etc.

THE TOPOGRAPHY OF THE OCEANVIEW DEVELOPMENT LAND CONCHAL

The Commercial Land is 90% flat, unique to design fifths, or condominium apartments in towers, the remaining 10% is at the bottom of the property and is what has an ocean view.

The property has availability of public services. It is located in a tranquil and exclusive area but surrounded by luxurious hotels, such as the Westin Golf & Resort Playa Conchal, as well as close to supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment centers and other amenities of the area.

Whether you seek a small residential land to build your dream house or looking for sizeable commercial land to create a development Project.

Our property specialists will save you time, money, and headaches when choosing to build or buy a home in a foreign country.  We can provide you with legal advisors, government contracts.

Sun Real Estate can help you with professional services like experienced designers and quality contractors.

Browse all land for sale or click on the link in the sidebar to see specific areas in Guanacaste.
If you have a specific property in mind you cannot find in our listings,
please let us know, and we will look for the best deal according to your needs.
For more info call Costa Rica Sun Real Estate or use the contact form.

Property Map

Share

Hans Berie

Hans Berie Owner and Independent Costa Rica Real Estate Broker. German-born and successful businessman and entrepreneur, I have more than 25 years of experience in Costa Rica. My large circle of clients and friends was ultimately responsible for my professional training as Real Estate Broker, registered with the Board of Costa Rica Real Estate Brokers. The idea is to offer…

View Profile

Inquiry

Other Properties

Hotel Peninsula Nicoya Business Property for sale in San Antonio de Nicoya Guanacaste Costa Rica Sun Real Estate

For Sale

6 ha 5 Bedrooms 8 Bathrooms

Business Investment: Tourist Area Hotel for sale

San Antonio de Nicoya Nat'l Park Barra Honda Guanacaste Costa Rica
$465,000
Ocean View Farm Santa Cruz Guanacaste Property for sale in Costa Rica Sun Sun Real Estate

For Sale

13.3 ha

Ocean View Farm for sale Mountain Real Estate

San José de la Montaña Guanacaste Costa Rica
$163,500
Liberia Land for sale in Guanacaste Costa Rica Sun Real Estate

For Sale

12,680 m²

Large Land for sale near Liberia

Liberia Guanacaste Costa Rica
$12/m²