Luxury house with ocean view – Villas Los Sueños – San Juanillo
This luxury house with ocean view is located within a private area known as “ Finca Los Sueños de San Juanillo,” where there are properties with spacious luxury houses, high-class residents, and an international community (Europe, Costa Rica, North America).
The luxury house was built in the year 2010, on a single level, with the best materials in stainless steel, aluminum, and glass, ultramodern. The homeowner brought the best materials for its construction from Switzerland and Germany.
The Home consists of:
– Two large rooms with fans and air conditioners.
– Wardrobes and bedroom doors are made of stainless steel to prevent deterioration or entry of insects and termites, so it has a bug-free environment.
– A Closet, where the base of the hidden air conditioning is located, as well as an integrated washer/dryer.
– Large windows, with sliding doors, in rooms and common areas, giving ample lighting to the whole house.
– Two modern bathrooms, with fine finishes (one bathroom with integrated washer/dryer)
– Large living room with fan.
– Large kitchen with a fan, fireplace for steamers, and top quality equipment, with ample space.
– Warehouse for food next to the kitchen.
– Security room with a steel door, where the equipment and batteries of the solar system are also located.
– Giant front terrace with fine finishes, with ceiling fans.
– Outdoor pool with infinite views. One part has a roof.
– External shower in the pool area.
– Internal room for pool machines and pumps, with a backup battery.
– The ceiling (metal construction) is 300 m², was isolated with glass wool to reduce heat and noise. Furthermore, there is an area of 95 m² with solar panels and a solar water tank.
– Electric gate.
– Beautiful external tropical gardens.
– Waterhole (Handcrafted)
– Internal cyclone mesh around the house to contain pets.
– Internal trails for walking.
– The whole house was designed to take advantage of the existing nature to be fully opened and enjoy a fresh and modern environment.
Around the ocean view luxury house in San Juanillo
The house was built on the top of the ocean view property, properly a small hill, so it has a spectacular view of the sea and green areas. In the lower part of the property, adjacent to the house, there is a tropical forest, where there is enough space to add more buildings.
A small stream on the outside of the ocean view property, which has almost no water flow in the dry season. Also, in the same area, the artisan well is located that works, but the current owner keeps it closed because there were complaints from the neighbor that it is too close to the stream, but it can be activated again if it moves a few meters back.
In another external area of the property, entering from the opposite side of the main access road, a mountain slope descends and gives access to a river, which is totally covered by the area’s nature. This detail is significant since this point provides the opportunity to develop an exciting project, which consists of making a path in the jungle, downstream, to where the property ends.
The ocean view property has the availability of all public services. Others have broad space for different uses, since part of it remains in its natural state, with trail s walking and exercise, and easily creating more hiking trails.
Browse all homes for sale or click on the link in the sidebar to see specific areas in Guanacaste.
If you have a specific property in mind you cannot find in our listings,
please let us know, and we will look for the best deal according to your needs.
For more info, call Costa Rica Sun Real Estate or use the contact form.