Lot Area: 9.74 ha. Floor Area: 300 m² Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 4 Year Built: 2010 Stories: 1
Thermal Water Hot Spring Property Vegan Food self-sustaining Farm
This hot spring property with a warm thermal waterfall is located in the small village with the name of Paraíso of Tierras Morenas by Tilarán.
Close to the Arenal area in the northern part of Costa Rica.
The self-sustaining farm is an authentic Paradise with a lovingly put together mix of over 700 of useful food trees.
– over 300 Fruit trees, with over 30 types, all edible.
– over 200 Bananas, and easy over 20 types, all edible.
– over 120 palms, 60 of them are edible fruits with three different kinds of coconut.
– over 70 Yuccas in a Yucca garden, also in various kinds, all edible like the
– different kinds of Camote, is an Indian or original potato, Carrots, and a lot more.
The self-sustaining farm is made up of a large main house, which has a small pool in front of it, on top of a beautiful hill,
as well as several additional constructions such as ranches, stables, with views of the valley and rolling hills.
The hot spring property has three types of water, all of them are certified drinking water quality with a PH value of 7.5
– a thermal water Spring with a waterfall.
– a 10 to 15 meter wide, Rocky Mountain River that crosses the farm, with cold Crystal clear mountain water
-own water well.
Additionally of the self-sustaining farm
This Paradise farm has beautiful trails in the middle of the abundant vegetation.
– Giant trees from 300 to 500 years old.
– a 20-meter Charmant suspension bridge over the mountain river
– One field of Motocross track, which can be easily changed in trails
– Riding arena with international dimensions.
– simple horse shelters.
– One large Ranch for yoga or meditations.
– One fish pond.
The entire estate is surrounded by gentle hills, mountainous landscapes, ample space, and no close neighbors.
Buildings of hot spring property
The existing structures on the property begin with the main house:
– Area 157 m² or 1,700 sq ft.
– Three bedrooms.
– Two bathrooms.
– Two spacious living rooms.
– Two kitchens.
– open and glassed Terraces.
– Laundry room.
– Workshop and Garage.
– in front of the house is a small pool, located with a great view of the soft hills of the farm
This house can be easily arranged and divided into two apartments.
Down the hill on the hot spring property, where the main house is a small natural water pond was built,
this can be used for fish-farming.
The shed with garden tools and covered parking spaces,
is about 100 m from this pond and has a size of 11 x 6 meters.
This shed space has its entrance access from the public road.
Between the shed and the pond is the entrance to the suspension bridge to cross the river.
On the other hand, after a short walk on the lovingly laid out hiking trail through the jungle,
we come to the swimming pool area with the cute thermal waterfall, which is a world of its own.
This area has two pools which are located one behind the other,
around them, relax the Costa Rican jungle nature integrates zones.
A few steps up are two simple buildings near the thermal waterfall pools.
The first is an open gallery, ranch style, with a total size of 132 m² or 11 x 12 meters. There are integrated three simple rooms, with an area of 30m², ideal for employees, guards, or visitors.
The second building is a solid construction for sanitary use, with a bathroom, shower, storage, and kitchen.
Browse all farms for sale
or click on the link in the sidebar to see specific areas in Guanacaste.
If you have a specific property in mind you cannot find in our listings,
please let us know, and we will look for the best deal according to your needs.
For more info call Costa Rica Sun Real Estate or use the contact form.
- Cabel Tv
- Ceiling Fans
- Entertainment Room
- Fully Equiped Kitchen
- Storage Room