254 ha. Costa Rica Mountain Farm for sale
This spectacular 254-ha. Costa Rica Mountain farm in Guacimal is located right on the mountain before Monteverde. The property has spectacular views of the ocean of Puntarenas and the Gulf of Nicoya and the surrounding hills.
The owner is highly flexible and is also willing to sell small parts of the farm according to the following model
It is located 17 km north of the Inter-American Highway (Route 1), entering the city of Guacimal (Puntarenas), on an almost entirely paved road, directly to the property. The main entrance of the Costa Rica mountain farm is only 300 meters from the main tourist route to Monteverde, 10 km before Santa Elena.
Here is the link to the history and activities of the city of Guacimal https://sustainablecostarica.
This mountain farmland Monteverde has essential details such as:
– On the property, there are several natural springs with high-quality water.
– Most of the town of Guacimal benefits from the water from this property through pipes.
– Great potential to develop a “Wild Nature” Hotel, a Natural Wellness Center, a Natural Spa, among many uses.
– Currently, the farm is used as a cattle or horse farm.
– Two rivers run through the Monteverde farmland—great study potential for a hydroelectric power plant.
– Extremely fertile land, ideal for growing vegetables and fruits.
– The property has wonderful 360-degree views.
– It has direct access to a public street, for more than 3 km kilometers adjacent to a public street.
The Monteverde farm has been preserved in its natural state, so there are wide local flora and fauna and fruit trees guava, Mangos, medlar, jorco, tuculco mora de palo, white cherry, mozote, pitajaya, guácimo, among others.
The Costa Rica Mountain farm has a constant water supply, both from its natural springs and the rivers that run through it. It also has a large ranch for events, a small old wooden house for the farm’s caretaker, and a corral for cattle adapted for any use that the new owner wishes.
This property is located in one of the richest mineral soil areas in Costa Rica, where there were several gold mines several years ago. The property has a high potential for tourism exploitation due to its close location to Monteverde, with a cool climate all year round.
Browse all farms for sale or click on the sidebar link to see specific areas in Guanacaste.
If you have a specific property in mind, you cannot find it in our listings,
please let us know, and we will look for the best deal according to your needs.
For more info, call Costa Rica Sun Real Estate or use the contact form.